Real estate manager and charity organizer Rena M. Margules outlines 5 methods that have helped her maintain a healthy work-life balance.
In a modern world where people often have to work multiple jobs and fulfill dozens of roles on a daily basis, Rena Margules believes that it is vital to maintain a healthy work-life balance. If your work outweighs your personal life, you could easily succumb to burnout. Your personal relationships will likely suffer as well. Alternatively, if you dedicate too much time to your personal and social life, your finances may not align with your long-term goals.
Fortunately, Rena M. Margules has revealed some tips for those in need of more balance in their life:
5 Ways to Maintain Work-Life Balance by Rena M. Margules
Rena M. Margules wears many hats in her daily life. She has carved out a successful career at a real estate management firm. While building her professional credentials, Rena Margules still finds plenty of time to dedicate to her family, enjoy outdoor activities, and contribute to numerous charitable organizations. How does she do it? Let’s find out:
- “The first step to developing a healthy work-life balance is creating a spectrum for each facet of your life. This way, you can set a minimum and maximum level of involvement for yourself. A lot of people struggle with time management. They dedicate too much time to one activity and not enough to another. This is mostly due to the fact that they don’t make an effort to budget their time efficiently. You’ll need to set a minimum and maximum amount of time for each important activity in your life.” – Rena Margules
- “Identify the most important parts of your life. Do you have a big family to take care of? Do you want to focus on your career? Or do you want to spend your time traveling the world? No matter your circumstances, you will need to set priorities and stick to them.” – Rena M. Margules
- “It may sound crazy, but setting a workable budget will go a long way toward developing balance in your life. Setting a budget for yourself will help you determine how much time and effort you’ll need to dedicate to work and wealth management.” – Rena Margules
- “Eliminate wastefulness in your life. If you trim the fat, it frees up space for the things that really matter the most to you.” – Rena M. Margules
- “Remember that you’re not in this alone. If you’re struggling with time management or similar problems that don’t allow you to have balance in your life, discuss the matter with close friends and family. They will likely have invaluable advice to offer.” – Rena M. Margules